Welcome to our campsite - naturism in the Mecklenburg Lake district
Pure naturist camping
Camping time, free of any constraints and textile-free as God created us that is a way of life for many people. Naturism – without hectic, without stress, and without compulsory dress. Experience your freedom in the midst of nature.
The naturist campsite is situated directly on the north-eastern shore of Lake Rätzsee and is surrounded by meadows, pine and mixed forests. The stepped terrain is covered with bushes and trees.
The campsite has a spacious bathing area with beach and bathing jetty. Sunny and shady, partly segmented pitches are available on the terraced meadow, the rather natural area in the south or the forest area in the east of the campsite.
From the campsite, you can paddle via Drosedower Bek to Gobenowsee and from there to Labussee and on to a lake district that stretches as far as Rheinsberg with its famous palace.
Our naturist camping site is integrated into the marked water hiking network. It is located directly on the long distance-cycle track from Berlin to Copenhagen.
At a glance:
- 5 ha naturist area, nudism is also possible on the lake
- Tourist pitches for caravans, campers or tents
- Camper pitches and disposal station in front of the barrier
- Tent pitch for water hikers
- Caravans and holiday apartment for rent
- Permanent pitches with winter parking
- Comfortable sanitary building
- Washing machines/dryers
- Power connections and fresh water supply on the site (CEE)
- Mini market with bread rolls and cakes, groceries, magazines, camping and leisure supplies
- bicycle rental
- boat rental (Canoe, kayaks, stand-up paddles, rowing
- fishing permits
- Beach with bathing jetty
- children’s playground
- Beach volleyball court, table tennis tables
- outdoor chess
- Dogs are allways allowed in front of the barrier. Until mid-mai and from mid-september onwards they are allowed on the entire area.