El Paraiso de los Angeles is a small and exclusive gay owned property on Oaxaca pacific coast in Mexico. It offers you to rent a house with ocean view and pool in immersion with nature. It is located near the villages of Puerto Angel and Zipolite , a mythic and gay friendly spot, known for its unique "nude beach" in Mexico, where swimwear is optional.
El Paraiso de Los Angeles is far from Mexico's major tourist destinations. If crowded pools, lobby's and the "tourist bubble" are not your idea of an escape then El Paraiso de los Angeles might be the perfect place for your stay.
It offers a stunning combination of modern beach holiday and immersion with nature. Enjoying the sea view from one of the 4 villas terrace or from the infinity pool, you'll hear the waves crashing against the shore all day, and see dolphins and whales jumping in the sea at the right time of year.
3 villas share a large infinity pool with a magnificent, front-row view of the shimmering Pacific. The property faces south, allowing guests to watch the sun to rise and set daily.
The much bigger Palapa villa has its private pool and can host up to 12 guests.
Villa Roja, a fully equipped two rooms house perched on the top of a small peninsula, offers 270° views of the ocean, with the bay of Puerto Angel on the left and wide-open ocean on the right. 1 to 4 persons. Fans but NO A/C.
Villa Azul and Villa Amarilla are two fully-independent loft style apartments, with main room open onto a large balcony that faces the sea. The lower floor includes a private fully-equipped kitchen and a bathroom that also have windows overlooking the sea. 1 to 3 persons. A/C
- Staff is present 24h 7 days.
- Airport Pick up can be arranged, please ask for details
- Dinner with a cook can be arranged
- Car rental is a practical and flexible option, but you can easily manage with local numerous and cheap taxis. Our staff can call a taxi for you whenever you need.
- Groceries: Puerto Angel at 3km for groceries, fruits and vegetables market and fresh fish at the port!
- Restaurants: Zipolite offers a great choice of Mexican and world fusion cuisine.