Boutique hotel of contemporary charm in Aigues-Mortes, in a heart of “Petite Camargue”, just a short walk (6 mn) along a canal to the medieval walled town and 6 km from the gay wild beach Espiguette.
Built in the 50s the hotel was completely renovated for its opening in 2005, according to an online contemporary design.
Independent three star hotel, consisting of twenty-five air-conditioned rooms, free wireless Internet hot spots in rooms and common, offering a new destination for "urban people" in search of another South.
A charming setting, modern and friendly, combining simplicity and freedom of movement, focusing on hospitality, comfort and services: tourist information, parking, pool, air conditioning, wifi, and lunch / buffet prepared by the pastry chef, served in the canal side terrace.
Hotel is ideally located to shine and discover the cities and landscapes of the Camargue and the Cévennes and enjoy the pristine beaches of the Languedoc, while offering you a choice of over 35 restaurants within 5 minutes walk.
- 25 contemporary rooms air-conditioned, TV LCD
- Pool / pool panoramic
- Sun terrace overlooking the canal
- Buffet / Breakfast - 8 am (7:30 on request) / 11am: served in the canal side terrace from late April to mid-September. Room service on request. Are available: tea (10 varieties to choose from), coffee or chocolate, fruit juice, fresh fruit salad in the morning, strainers, breads, pastries, fresh pastries, muesli, cereals, jams (10 varieties), honey, jams (4 varieties), ham and cheese.
- free wifi xireless broadband internet connection rooms and public areas
- Bar service - 11h / 22h
- Room service - 8h / 11h
- The Boem partner restaurant - Thaï cuisine Provençale - 50 m / side channel
- Free Parking, closed garage (12 €)